12 November 2008

Welcome to Slightly Toasted Tomatoes!

Welcome to Slightly Toasted Tomatoes. The one stop shop for extremely random postings. To tell you the truth, I would not expect regular postings, as my schedule is extremely hectic, and my computer is a grade A spaz. What you can expect are how-tos, videos found on youtube, geeky news. This is just a small sampling of what this site may become

Now for introductions. You may call me Crayboff. I am a student. I am also paranoid enough, that I will not divulge anymore details about myself over the tubes.

So please Stumble this site, Digg it, and put it on Reddit. Love it or hate it. Just don't do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Your comments makes keeping my site worthwhile. Also, please refrain from profanity. Thank you.